Hello and welcome to this Alcazar of Seville online experience! Ready to explore the oldest Royal Palace in Europe still in use? We will discover parts of the XVI century Seville, when it was the capital of the world. We’ll see the Palace of Peter I of Castile. Home to kings and dignataries. Intrigues, History and architecture all blended with a live experience and explanation. We’ll talk about the medieval times where Muslim, Christians and Jews all live here in relative harmony, and how this coexistence has helped shaped Andalucia and it’s profound character.
My name is Carlos and I am a Historian,You can visit it from the comfort of your own house, all you need is a fast and steady internet connection and 1h30 mins to enjoy. This experience is 100% online. the process is quite simple, I will provide you a link so you can connect and enjoy/participate. The maximum is 10 people. So anyone can interact and I can adequately reply in time and manner. Technology is amazing!
At the end of the tour, there is a session of Q&A worthy of making you see this place live!
6 reasons to book your Alcazar Online Tour
Things to know
Alcazar of Seville Online Tour Timings
2 Visits daily crafted keeping in mind the different time zones. If you prefer a private screening, please contact me and will gladly help!
- Sevilla (Spain) 10:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
- Los Angeles (USA – California) 02:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- New York (USA – New York) 05:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
- Singapore (Singapore) 17:00:00 SGT UTC+8 hours
- Sydney (Australia – NSW) 20:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours
- New Delhi (India – Delhi) 14:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Hong Kong (Hong Kong) 17:00:00 HKT UTC+8 hours
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) 06:00:00 ART UTC-3 hours
- London UTC (GMT) 09:00:00 Z
- Sevilla (Spain) 15:00:00 CET UTC+1 hour
- Los Angeles (USA – California) 07:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- New York (USA – New York) 10:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
- Singapore (Singapore) 22:00:00 SGT UTC+8 hours
- Sydney (Australia – NSW) 01:00:00 AEDT UTC+11 hours
- Hong Kong (Hong Kong) 22:00:00 HKT UTC+8 hours
- New Delhi (India – Delhi) 19:30:00 IST UTC+5:30 hours
- Buenos Aires (Argentina) 11:00:00 ART UTC-3 hours
- London UTC (GMT) 14:00:00 Z
To book this Alcazar of Seville online tour, simply go to the calendar and select the date you wish to participate and follow the steps, easy!